The travails and thrills of being a singleton in my 30s. And probably a little whine to go with the cheese.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Top 5 break up songs

One tip on surviving the break up: listen to the most depressive songs you can think of. Wallow in it and listen till you can't cry anymore. After that, you're cured. And if you think about it, your case is not so bad is it? :) Here are my top 5 picks.

1. Out of Reach (Gabrielle)
2. Love Ridden (Fiona Apple)
3. Let Me Let Go (Faith Hill)
4. Do What You Have To Do (Sarah McLachlan)
5. I Can't Make You Love Me (Bonnie Raitt)

2 comments:

Bullet Proof Diva said...

# 4 & 5...boi, bringing back memories...I wore Sarah OUT when I went through a messy break up..she must be studied because her music literally heals! LOL..

*sigh*

ylisa said...

:) Sarah's music is the salve to all breakups. Fumbling Towards Ecstasy is on repeat in my car! :)