The travails and thrills of being a singleton in my 30s. And probably a little whine to go with the cheese.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

On a more positive note

Went out clubbing Sat night and while the view there was not great at all, the band was pretty good, and we stayed there for a bit of boogie-ing and fun. By the end of our night, we had picked up a couple of guys who bought us drinks and one of them (who was fairly cute, but not my type at all) asked me out for a date. At least I know I still got it. :)

Must remember not to make the same mistake again - don't go out with someone you're not that attracted to! Dates are okay I think, but nothing serious! Even then, I need to have my standards in place already. Hmm. Something to think about anyway!

2 comments:

Bullet Proof Diva said...

"don't go out with someone you're not that attracted to!" OMG, did I learn that lesson the HARD way..LOL..I even blogged about it...have mercy what the HELL was I thinking!!

I enjoyed reading your blog, thanks for dropping by mine!!

I shall return to check on you :)

ylisa said...

I should knock myself on the head cos I made that mistake - TWICE! :) You'd think I'd learn... I swear I will this time.