The travails and thrills of being a singleton in my 30s. And probably a little whine to go with the cheese.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ministry of Sound Singapore

I keep forgetting to bring my camera - hence no piccys here yet.

Finally managed to go to Ministry Of Sound (MOS) last night. I was supposed to go to Velvet with Karen but Pris smsed and said she was at MOS, so I thought, let's go there instead. Especially since with her around, one never has to queue.

Got there, the queue was all the way to the main road. We only went to one room - Studio 54 because Pris was there with another party and they were older. Studio 54 played good retro music. Soul stuff, songs from the 80s. Not quite Mambo @ Zouk but somehow cooler, cos of the amazing decor. It was so retro - they had cool funky chairs and seats. Pris and I agreed that when (IF) we got our flat together in London, we would have those in our living room.

Egg Chair
Egg Chair


There were quite a few good lookers there, if a triffle bit young. Studio 54 had a good mix though, so I guess we will be making another trek back there to explore the other rooms and the eye candy, and of course dance the night away!

1 comment:

Scott said...

Nice... sounds like you had a good weekend. I like the look of the chair but i think that the novelty would wear off once you had to sit in it for long periods of time. Unless you are a tiny person!!!

Scott