The travails and thrills of being a singleton in my 30s. And probably a little whine to go with the cheese.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

New Job & Weekend Trip

Yes! I finally got a 3 month contract, at a good hotel where I will perform 6 nights a week, except for Monday night off. I can't wait - at least it's stable money, which I do need.

It's great news, but that means that all my weekends are gone. Kaput. Thankfully, I don't start till next week, so I have one last weekend before I have to kiss my social life goodbye. So I've planned a weekend trip up to KL with a few friends and Pastry.

Ooh yeah. I get to open up my car, put the metal to the pedal and give the car a good run. I adore driving, and I get to shop, party and spend a weekend with my friends and a gorgeous guy. Definitely looking forward to it!

(It does make up for having to deal with the ex, no?)

No comments: