The travails and thrills of being a singleton in my 30s. And probably a little whine to go with the cheese.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Back!

After a really really long hiatus, I've decided to come back to blogging. I'm still wrestling with whether I should (1) delete all old posts and (2) upload photos.

I may just decide to move to a completely new blog. Ah well. Decisions decisions decisions.

I think just watching two movies on 9/11 just made me realise how much I would regret if I were to die tomorrow. Blogging helps me to keep things in perspective and really offers me a space for reflection, that I sorely miss. Trying to keep a journal doesn't help. But somehow putting my thoughts out on cyberspace does. Go figure.

Well, more to come. This blog is, and has always been, my source of alternative expression.

No comments: