The travails and thrills of being a singleton in my 30s. And probably a little whine to go with the cheese.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Placeholder - New Posts Coming Up!

Gosh. There's so much to blog about it's not even funny. So I'm going to make it easy for everyone who reads this blog (hopefully, more than just a handful) and break it down into different posts. Yes, I'm going to be naughty and pre-date my posts - just so it's easier for me to write and for you to digest. This is just a placeholder to remind me of what I need to blog about, and to whet your appetites till all the actual posts are out.

Updates will include:

1. Trip to Bangkok
2. Random Musings
3. Computers and The Ex
4. Hanging Out @ Timbre

1 comment:

Scott said...

It has been a while since you have posted. Looking forward to seeing your new stuff.

Hope that you are well.

Scott